Expert witness

Helping you when you need an expert witness most

Johal Regan act as expert witnesses which means we can help you resolve disputes or deal with arbitration and litigation.

We have over 50 years’ experience in helping developers, landlords and tenants through the minefield of problems which can arise when dealing with property ownership and occupation.

We can:

  • Act for landlords and tenants in disputes regarding dilapidation's
  • Provide expert advice regarding court proceedings or arbitrations
  • Act as assessors in arbitration cases

We can prepare reports on:

  • Professional negligence in surveys and building works
  • Defective building works
  • Buildings in disrepair

Johal Regan will always aim to resolve a dispute before it reaches court proceedings. However, if court proceedings are unavoidable we can guide you through this difficult process.

If you are concerned about a dispute please give us a call and we will be happy to help

If you would like to discuss your plans and get a quote, contact us on 020 7175 1441 or use our contact form.